Welcome to Underbridge Dog Run of Queens.
We want you and your dog to have a fun and safe time. By entering our public dog parks, you agree to be financially responsible for any injury caused by your dog and abide by posted rules. Please do not enter the run if you are not confident of your dog’s ability to interact safely with other people and dogs. Underbridge Dog Run has two dog sections - one smaller side and a larger side. Both large and small dogs are allowed on both sides.
Dog Run Rules
1. Off-leash park members, users, and dog owners assume all risk related to park use.
2. This off-leash park is not recommended for children under (10) years old or dogs under (6) months old.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Children under (10) years old must be accompanied by an adult and remain seated.
- No aggressive dogs. Understand that, just like people, not every dog will get along, no matter how friendly your dog or the other is.
- If you’re unsure of your dog or another dog, please test the dog’s reaction through the fence before entering the park and make sure there is no aggression between dogs.
- If your dog gets into a fight or injures another dog, exchange contact information with the other owner and remove your dog from the run.
- Remain alert! Interrupt rough play and mounting.
- Please do not carry your dog in your arms. Other dogs may jump to play with the dog you're holding.
- Before entering, allow owners to get their dogs away from the entrance before entering.
5. You are legally and financially responsible for any injury caused by your dog, even if your dog is with a walker at the time of the incident.
6. Dogs must be licensed and properly vaccinated.
7. Dogs in heat are not allowed in the run.
8. Do not use the run if your dog has a communicable disease.
9. Your dog must wear a soft collar or harness while in the run.
10. Prong, chain and spike collars are prohibited within the run.
11. Owners must clean up after their dogs & dispose of dog waste in an appropriate container.
12. Dogs are prohibited from digging. Any holes created must be filled in by owners before leaving the park.
13. Prevent excessive barking.
14. No toys except standard size tennis balls.
15. No food except during authorized events.
16. The large and small dog parks are off-leash runs. Dogs are required to be on-leash in all other areas of Flushing Meadow Park at all times.
Pet owners and their people can also exercise their social skills by joining the run’s volunteer organization. Contact the Underbridge Dog Run group.
Volunteer your time!
We come in Packs!
Proin gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auctor, nisi elit consequat ip sed fermentum feugiat,
Nulla imperdiet sit amet magna. Vestibulum dapibus
Quis bibendum auctor, nisi elit consequat ipsum, nec sagittis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit class aptent.
Mauris in erat justo. Nullam ac urna eu felis dapibus condimentum sit amet a augue. Sed non neque elit. Sed ut imperdiet nisi. Proin condimentum fermentum nunc. Etiam pharetra, erat sed fermentum feugiat, velit mauris egestas quam, ut aliquam massa nisl quis neque.
Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elinostra, per incimenaeos.
Duis ut erat turpis suspendisse id quam et turpis fringilla posuere. Sed ac dolor at lacus molestie convallis a quis sapien. In quam nibh; consequat in nullam. Proin libero elit, pulvinar id risus at, fermentum gravida tortor. Maecenas tristique libero a nunc dignissim, et semper odio blandit.